Charles Irish established Irish Foundry & Manufacturing, Inc. in 1985, continuing a family legacy of five generations in the foundry trade. Irish Foundry has earned a reputation as an innovative force in the industry. National trade publications such as Modern Castings and Engineering Solutions have featured the company’s engineering accomplishments.
For its design benefits and customer service, Irish Foundry has been recognized by the American Foundry Society as a Top Ten Award Winner for two consecutive years. With a new facility in 1995, Irish Foundry has enhanced it’s ability to be of service. Click the button below for a description of some of our capabilities.
- 1996 – Assist a marine firm in Miami, Florida to help develop intricate pressure tight aluminum manifolds.
- 1997 – A Vancouver, BC firm called upon us for developing a family of die castings for deck railing system.
- 1998 – A hydraulics’ corporation from Denver selected our firm to cast stainless steel components to update a marine lock system.
- 1999 – Using the lost foam method our engineering team has developed a complex heat sink for a company in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 2000 – To enhance tonal quality of their hand bells, a Pennsylvania firm is changing from sand castings to lost foam.
Our goal is to assist your firm in the manufacturing of a cost effective, well designed product. We look forward to working with you.